The Design Director position is an ‘on the tools’ role. Based
in our Surry Hills studio, reporting to the Creative Director,
you’ll be considered a design lead in delivering and crafting branding and packaging design solutions for national and global drinks brands.
Here’s some more on what you’ll need to bring to a Design Director position at Co-Partnership:
On any given day you might:
- Ideate concept ideas
- Develop and craft designs
- Oversee the production of design solutions for our clients
- Inspire the team and provide mentorship in all areas of design visually and through copywriting
- Lead multiple projects and on-going timelines
- Execute design work that meets the brief’s objectives & deliverables, Co-Partnership standards and client expectations, within allocated budgets.
The ideal person:
- A strategic thinker capable of working collaboratively to uncover insights and develop brands worth remembering
- Is both a hands-on Designer and a natural leader
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- Passionate about transforming brands through design as well as being meticulous to deliver solutions from concepts to completion
- Thrive in fast-paced, multi-disciplinary creative environments
- Continually enhance the level of understanding and appreciation for good packaging design and branding through attendance at industry events, conferences and seminars, active networking, and competitor awareness.
- 8+ years’ design experience in packaging, branding and typography
- Drinks experience is desired but not essential
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- 3D and motion skills are a bonus.
If you think this is you, please send us your CV and a few examples of your work to [email protected]
We run a busy studio, so only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for your interest in working at Co-Partnership.