Working at Co
We believe exceptional results are born from happy creative minds, so cultural fit goes hand in hand with talent and experience when we hire. We are always on the lookout for talented designers with brand and packaging experience, who show intelligent thinking in their creativity.
We are looking for a strategic minded Account Manager to join us - a great opportunity for an Account Executive
ready to move into an Account Management role or an Account Manager with a few years experience.
You will be working directly with an Account Director and Company Founder as well as managing your own projects. This job is for someone with a keen interest in branding & packaging and the alcohol industry. We provide the opportunity to work with a very experienced team, on a variety of projects from established global brands to new brand creation.
- Assisting an Account Director
- Client management
- Forecasting and reporting
- Workflow traffic and budget management
- Assisting in writing creative briefs
- Assisting the strategic process - visual/structural research
- Representing the client and consumer view during the design process
- Checking of work against client requested changes
- Thorough detail checking of artwork
- Liaising with suppliers
- Assisting the company directors
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Documenting meeting notes
QUALITIES & SKILLS:
- Ability to multitask
- Professional, polite, patient and confident
- Bright and energetic with a 'can do' attitude
- Comfortable in boardrooms and in front of clients
- Strategic thinker
- Able to present ideas
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Motivated and focused, able to take initiative
- Proficient with Keynote and MS Office programs
- Basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred
- A genuine interest for the design industry
- Emotional intelligence, show intuition
- Have leadership qualities to bring out the best in people
- At least 2 years in an account service / project managment role with another creative agency. Salary will be negotiated on experience.
If the above sounds like you, send your CV with references and a cover letter saying why you want to work
at Co Partnership and what makes you the best candidate to co@co-partnership
with ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB in the subject header.
We run a busy studio, so only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest in working at Co Partnership.
Please contact Max Harkness for employment opportunities.
Phone +61 2 9280 2007